Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Fun with Face Painting

I've been thinking about this blog for months now, and it always comes down to the fact that I don't know where to start.  Well, I decided to start with today!

I made a list of 101 things I want to accomplish in the next 1001 days and this blog made the list, so it's time to get busy.  Learn more about this at dayzeroproject.com.  It's a great way to motivate yourself to do all those things you've been meaning to do but never got around to.

Today is a sunny day, but it's too cold to go to the pool.  (Mean ole Mom insists on it being at least 80 degrees first!)  I decided to let the kids make face paints and "decorate" each other.  It started out nicely on the face and ended up being arm and leg paint too, but the kids had a blast!

I mixed:

baby powder
cold cream
water
food coloring

Honestly, I started out measuring and then just went for it.  It's by no means perfect, but luckily, the kids weren't looking for perfection, only fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment