Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pinning Penpals

OK, so obviously I am not much of a blogger.  My apologies.  In other news…

I’ll be honest. I’m not really a people person. I really want to be. Honest! I wake up and think that today will be different but then I check my email or Facebook or cell or (heaven forbid) leave the house, and the reason I’m not a people person becomes glaringly obvious.  In the words of my youngest, people are “poop heads.”




While I’m getting it all out there, I’m pretty awkward in social situations too.  I either sit there nervously trying to think of something clever or relevant to say or I say something sarcastic that comes off as rude instead of funny.


That being said, I think there are loads of people on Pinterest that I would actually ENJOY and could add a little something positive to my life.  I hope some of these folks might not mind getting to know me too.  Thus, I am starting Pinning Penpals.



Here’s how to join me:

1.  Send your name, email address, mailing address, and something interesting/unique about yourself to pinningpenpals@hotmail.com

2.  No being a “poop head.”

3.  Send something to your penpal on the 5s (the 5th, 15th, & 25th of each month). You can do it more often but try to commit to at least those three dates.  If you are anything like me, you’ll start out strong and start fading, so this is to help keep us accountable to each other.

4.  You have to have a Pinterest account. OK, not really, but there are TONS of great ideas for fun things to mail on there.  Check out my board if you are so inclined for some ideas. 

5.  I will email you the info for your penpal when I have someone for you.

6.  Have fun with it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment